We provide targeted funding to partners who work to improve education through civic engagement and electoral participation in Denver.
We believe investing in community and school partners that have a direct impact on students and Denver Public Schools. Specifically, we provide grants to nonprofit organizations to support work done in partnership with school communities that strengthens the public education ecosystem in Denver through:
- Promoting electoral participation by increasing voter registration and participation amongst families, educators, school staff, and students
- Advancing civic engagement by expanding pipelines to advocacy beyond voter engagement
- Implementing community-centered systems and capacity for sustainable long-term family engagement and advocacy
- Strengthening partnerships that expand access to and improve the operations of high quality public schools
- Promoting human-centered liberatory school models and practices
Our Spring grant cycle is now open. Applications are due by 5:00pm on Thursday, March 16.
In order to be considered for funding, all applicants must:
Schedule a meeting with our team to discuss your application concept and ensure it’s a good fit for our grants program. To schedule, please reach out to Lela Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit your application through our Foundant grant making platform.
Please note: organizations that were awarded a grant in our Fall 2022 cycle are welcome to apply again, however, priority will be given to new applicants.