We provide targeted funding to partners who work to improve education through civic engagement and electoral participation in Denver.
We believe investing in community and school partners that have a direct impact on students and Denver Public Schools. Specifically, we provide grants to nonprofit organizations to support work done in partnership with school communities that strengthens the public education ecosystem in Denver through:
- Promoting electoral participation by increasing voter registration and participation amongst families, educators, school staff, and students
- Advancing civic engagement by expanding pipelines to advocacy beyond voter engagement
- Implementing community-centered systems and capacity for sustainable long-term family engagement and advocacy
- Strengthening partnerships that expand access to and improve the operations of high quality public schools
- Promoting human-centered liberatory school models and practices
Applications will be open soon.